While I joke that Chads nerdiness (he is a very HOT nerd tho!)brings my coolness down a few notches, I must admit it... I do math while I run. Some of you may remember how last year I calculated up my hours, no days, spent dropping off and picking up children (MISTAKE!). So as I was running today I did some math and realized I will be running EIGHT 5ks on November 13th. Maybe it was the sun or the ludicrousness of it all, but I snickered...
Last week I ran into a cob web- that was a first. Try keeping pace and smearing off a sticking mass of nothing around your ankle! I'm sure I looked just like Brian Regan describes (this is a comedian that is hilarious, if you do not know him I might break up with you. big offense!)!
My music also stirs more thinking... Its just a hunch but I'm thinking that songs about being one's honey bee is not really about the delicious sweet condiment I love to put on my biscuits. And while Pink LOVES to use the "F" word, she has some empowering things to say. "You’re so mean when you talk about yourself, you are wrong,change the voices in your head, make them like you instead" Man, thats good stuff! This fits in nicely with Selena Gomez's song "who says"- also a nice pick me up. And lastly, Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam's Head to Toe is still a friggin awesome song!
I think I may have said too much, now you are all judging me on my music selection!
No comments:
Post a Comment