Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuckered out

With the mileage climbing my body is getting mad at me..sleeping 9 hours and still waking up T.I.R.E.D. physically. My friend this morning felt God urge her to pray for me strength- what a blessing! I fight the urge to believe I'm lazy because this journey is requring more rest. Sounds silly once I write it down and read it back... Once again, I am reminded how physical endurance challenges spiritual endurance. And I think, despite all my swearing off of the sport, that is why I keep coming back.

3 comments:

  1. love that perspective. and i can so relate to that! so proud of you!!!
    lisa t

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an animal! Keep up the hard work and don't ever think you're lazy.

    -Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!! I agree with Chad, don't ever think you are lazy! If you're lazy, I'd really hate to think about what I am.....

    ReplyDelete