Monday, September 5, 2011

Riding Solo

Although I am mostly a solo trainer there are people making this marathon possible for me. So tonight its a shout out to:

1. Chad, you are awesome. Not just anyone would step in like you do when I'm worn out to the bone. Tonight you showed me love by doing the ironing so I could get my miles in. XOXO

2. Crista, my sister in law. If you don't know her, I feel sorry for you. She is delightful in its truest form. She shared her husband tonight so I would have a training partner. Thanks friend!

3. Joey, the big brother. You helped me crank out a few miles tonight and enjoy the beautiful weather (because I wouldn't brave the night air solo and treadmill running sucks)! Thanks for making time for me! I'm glad we're friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment