Friday, September 16, 2011

Well, this is new

You just might get sick of reading blogs related to running. If so, please check back in 2 months!

This week was a taper week. That means, I drop on miles to let my body recover a little before another big push for 2 weeks. So my taper week looked like this:
Monday=3 miles (plus teach water)
Tuesday=7 miles (plus lift weights)
Wed=3 miles
Thursday= rest
Friday=10

I covered 23 miles this week and thats a taper! INSANE

I'm experiencing new things along this journey. Lots of deep things, but lets get superficial today can we? I'm the kind of person that will push through exhaustion to get EVERYTHING done before bed so I can crash. I don't mind being lazy all day, but I wanta have the house spotless or ___ project done before hand. I am not one to skip shaving my legs-for my sake, Chad's sake, and yours. You are welcome. I'm also known to drink a little water (you know, like at least a gallon a day). I'm catching myself being so tired that these tasks seem GINORMOUS! Right now I'm SOOO thirsty, but who really wants to walk ALL THE WAY into the kitchen and fill up a jug when my thighs are so pleased that I'm sitting down?

Is it really procrastinating if you are so exhausted? or if its just water? I don't know if I can live with that label!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment