Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Look what I can do!

Today was ridiculous. I was so productive, I love productive. Before 11 a.m. I had made sushi for my lunch, folded and put away a load of laundry, had b-fast as a family, snuggled with the boys, dropped the boys, ran 2 miles, went to pump, and rode 8 miles. Holy wind batman! the first 4 miles took me 29 minutes (granted I'd already shredded my quads) and 13 minutes on the back 4. hello tail wind!


Before lunch I primed this:



Then I managed to clean up a little to browse a few new finds... After I picked up the boys and took an ice cream break (because the weather today was insane pretty and called for ice cream). I finished the above project along with a few more for your eyes soon...

I'm not set on the decor up top...and honestly I don't really like wine however, Chad does and I like to shop for furniture sooo, this works out! I scored this puppy with my sweet sister Crista last Friday when we got to sneak away for a little girl time. $45, I think thats a steal!

1 comment: