Sunday, January 1, 2012

Into his 30s

Chad is 31 today! I wonder if you all get sick of hearing how incredible my man is... And then I decide I don't care. :)

Classic chad... new years eve... We are playing a game that requires charades. He has everyone laughing and his partner guessing correctly in between gasps of air. My man has some serious confidence. He knows what he is good at and dives head in. Sure charades is a silly example but it's a clue to his inner strength.

He isn't afraid of trying new things, speaking his mind, admitting he is wrong, and acting like a goofball. Chad spoils me rotten just by being the gracious man he is. Chad is faithful, diligent, and logical through and through, how God managed to pair up tenderness, nerdiness, genius, and hilarity is a testament to His creativity along with His goodness that those who know Chad get to experience such abundant Godness !!!

Happy birthday babe
--sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment