I love a random activity BUNCHES. But sometimes the beauty in a simple moment grabs me. Sunday we got back from picking up the Tater and sat in the backyard playing ball with the dogs. After hair cuts Chad and the boys ran around shirtless playing soccer. Yesterday I sat on the back porch with Sissy and chatted as our skin soaked up the odd January sun. Today we are gearing up for the library and JD is marking all of our items off on the checked out list. I love that about his personality (he enjoys it so much he told Kade he'd do it all)! I love that Kade is out talking to the dogs, he loves to tell them "don't worry I am here. I will always love you"
I can get so caught up in the fun, the spontaneous, the thrilling that I forget that there is true joy in the mundane. So glad God reminds me of the microscopic details that fill my life with pleasantries.
No comments:
Post a Comment