Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mr. freeze

The computer is acting all kinds of crazy which I've actually enjoyed. I started training this week for a bike event in March. I am thrilled that Termite is in and we get to enjoy an outdoor ride tomorrow. Gosh I've missed exercising outdoors! I set some goals this year regarding events and I need to confess the word "marathon" was included. Along with my first triathlon. I am looking forward to the challenges!

Though our time off has been fabulous, this momma is ready for the boys to get back into the routine of school. And unless something falls through the plan is to start teaching the cardio class at our churches mothers day out. I am excited to spend the 4 hours every other week with the munchkins (and it doesn't hurt that I don't have to change a single diaper).

1 comment:

  1. i'm completely stocked about this biking thing! today was just what i needed. fresh air OUTDOORS!!! here is to many more rides!
    termite

    ReplyDelete