Saturday, December 31, 2011

You say goodbye...I say hello

I am not a fan of life speeding up. How my boys got to be 6 and 7 blows my mind. How 10.5 years of marriage happened in a blink spins my head around... Old people tell you this when you are young, but you think old people are crazy(and they are). I definitely felt the fast forward button this month. This year really. A best girlfriend moving, another changed her last name,dreams dreamt, dreams achieved, hope lost, hope gained... It makes my heart panic at the rush of wind called life...

My last day of 2011 began with a ridiculous sleep in. My eyelids haven't been closed til 10:45 in maybe a decade... Laundry is inevitable even on such a fun day followed by coffee over magazines in Hastings-aka:the train store. While Chad gets a ride in I'm goal setting for 2012 more formally done than ever before... I am spending my last hours of 2011 with friends- new and old, games, and giggles. With coffee, tequila, a hot husband, adorable kids.

If I can't slow down this lightning speed life my goal is to jump in and enjoy it!

Hello 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment