One of today's conversations went like this:
Me "chad you aren't being very sweet to me"
Chad "I just gave you presents and made you breakfast "
Me "true... Let's start every day out like this."
Despite being a little sensitive this Christmas it is still such a joyful day!
Today Kade said he thought it would be awesome if you could pick your age on your birthday. We all talked about what age we would pick. He said a teenager (probably because he thinks teenagers are the big times and get to do whatever they want). Chad said 19 until I reminded him of some of the fun he'd miss out on if he weren't a married guy :) It was awesome to get to stop and think and be able to honestly say that now is what I would choose.
As the morning past I loved hearing the giggles leak out of JD as he read a comic book. Kade whispers depicted an imaginary battle and he was leading the good guys into victory. Chad kept the tradition alive with making too many pancakes and buying me mens apparel. He argues that the slippers were in the women's section just like a few years ago he bought me a mans XL jacket from the gap (how was he to know they flipped the guys and girls sections). He tries hard and is typically so detail oriented. We had a good laugh!
I love Jesus and that he gave us a reason to party and all joking aside we should start out everyday like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment