Friday, December 2, 2011

Where is thumbkin?

Texting.

I heart texting. I knew I would, that's why when we took the plunge 2 years ago I told Chad we better go with unlimited. I spent from 1992-1997 on the phone and I am completely over phone chatter.

Chad seems to be floored monthly at the amount of texting I can crank out in a month. And in true Chad style, he ran the numbers yesterday. It's actually something he is great at (yes, he is a nerd but an adorable one that has made people money during this recession and I call that brilliant). As always with my man, I digress...

Chad's assessment showed that I send just over 1 text every 10 minutes.

Good or bad I'm uncertain...

(off topic update: Baker slept all night with no accidents!)

4 comments:

  1. this average assumes she texts while she sleeps! if one assumes a normal nights sleep, the average changes to approx. 1 text every 7 min. just in case you were wondering. :)

    -chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew, Chad, I was totally wondering that! So resourceful. Just let me know when you think you may need to stage an intervention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! That Chad sure is a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go baker!
    termite

    ReplyDelete