The last 2 days of our trip we hit up all 4 parks again. Thanks to Chad's awesomeness he cross-referenced the parks and rides so we knew what we missed(which included some awesome shows) and what we loved-NO he did NOT use a spreadsheet for this! :) We also managed dinner with Chip & Dale, Mickey,Donald, and the others the last 2 dinners there.
I think the boys age was PERFECT! They didn't get complainy about being tired, we shouldered them only so they could see better, we could do the fun kid stuff AND most of the BIG BOY RIDES. I saw so many parents with little ones toting back to the resort for naps, strollers, and diaper bags. That may work for others, but it made me thankful we waited!
I also am glad we waited because we were able to pay cash. We even came home with spending money! We did have $54 on the credit card- which seemed to completely shock the lady checking us out. She said "man, you didn't let her have much fun!" Little does she know! I cannot imagine paying this month or the months following for something we already consumed (and those of us with student loans said "amen!")
The major question seems to be when are we going back? Honestly, we aren't sure we would. I feel like we took full advantage and did it all. The boys kind of got over the characters toward the end so I'm thinking a cheaper-but just as fun-trip to Six flags will be in our future!
I'll leave you with one last picture:

Amen indeed!! Such an awesome trip, thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteAmen. 2 of those people live in my house. :) Great wisdom from you on the ages. Not that it has even been discussed at our house yet. It's definitely something I would want my kids to really remember because it would probably be just a 1 time thing for our family. Glad y'all had such a magical time!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome trip!
ReplyDelete