Several hiccups over the last 5 days stopped me blogging, maybe one day I will post on said hiccups, but for now we will return to your regularly scheduled program.
1.Magic Kingdom, this place is everything people speak about when talking about the magic of Disney! 2. Kade & I with THE palace behind us 3. We took a break to dance with Chip and Dale 4. You can buy lanyards and trade pins with the cast members. Kade is doing a trade here.

1. Chad's in line for a fast pass to Space Mt. 2. before the Buzz lightyear ride 3. Oh no! Caught by Zurg! 4. Confession: the boys had so much fun with their pin trading that momma had to get in on the action. Chad would look up and I'd be stopped trading- addictive and FUN! but only cool at D.W.

1. on Kade's fav ride: Space Mt- the entire ride is in the dark! 2.My favorite pic of us- I LOVED Sword in the Stone as a kid!!! 3. Chad's fav as a kid: Swiss Fam Robinson- here we are about to walk through the recreation of their home 4. We went to a luau that night- so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment