Friday, March 9, 2012

Relaxed Magical day 4

By Wednesday we were TIRED! We closed Magic Kingdom down the night(I should say morning) before. We all decided a morning lounging by the pool was in order. It was wonderful! We had lunch and headed off the the final park of the BIG 4 we hadn't been to: Hollywood Studios. It worked out perfectly that this was the one day we hadn't made dinner plans. We saw pretty much everything there was to see at Hollywood just as it started raining which meant we could head back to the resort. I would say 6 days might have been too much but it did take the anxiety out to rush through and never stop to take a breather. The resort was having a game and movie night (they do this everynight) which worked great for our day of chill! I made these 4 all about Chad and I! 1.In front of Hollywood Studios 2. Chad and I giant coke 3.At the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground (the kids loved this place despite not knowing anything about the show) 4. Waiting for the bus after our first-and only-rain!

1.pizza! 2. Kade playing a soccer game 3.Jd gave an excellent-and HILARIOUS- news report 4.I had to add this one- the boys weren't really interested in meeting Handy Manny but the line was short and we had to see the size of his head up close! Bailey's have nothing on this guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment