Our realtor was adamant about waiting to list our house until we had EVERYTHING signed. I trust her but I was ready two days before Chad and her were. Seeing as I am the quiet humble type I never shared my disagreement with Chad. [insert eye roll]
We got the go ahead to list after everything was signed on house #2 (which I will now be calling "hoVilla"). Chad and I both were very apprehensive about selling because the previous two homes we sold didn't move quickly. Like at all. (Not literally "at all"). A friend shared with me after asking for prayer during a showing, that she felt the Lord say he would not give us this new dream for our old home to be a noose around our neck.
Shout out to Christy for interceding and hearing that. That brought on confidence and I was able to walk upright. Afterall, HE called us to this dream.
Day 8 was the day we signed a contract for our home. Boom!
HoVilla was empty. That made us the last domino to fall. Which meant our original closing date was moved up. Now that may wig some people out, but Chad and I are so into going asap when we hear from JC that we were excited. I mean sure it landed between a trip to NYC and Aruba, but why not!? Truthfully it felt like a kiss from the Lord because He knows me so well and knew I would relax more in Aruba with that major TO-DO done.
No comments:
Post a Comment