Wednesday, September 16, 2009

< HE

Do you ever just need to be reminded that we have a God bigger than ____??? It is not "something bigger than us" that I am tired of hearing celebrities {particularly the ones that have their own churches} use- its not a "something" its an abundantly powerful gracious God. Lord of Heaven and Earth!

Some days I just need to be reminded of that. In the midst of trying to teach a 4 year old an AWANA's verse or while answering a phone call with MORE requirements that need to be met. I have days that I can step away from the hiccups of a day or whirlwinds of life to find assurance in a God- no THE God- that is everlasting and knows it all.

So this is my shout out to J.C. - thank you for being BIG enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment