Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is it my birthday? Today I am 5? Kade still is 4? Can I have oatmeal for breakfast on my birthday?

Yep, it is your bithday JD! Our question man. The explorer. Ketchup (if you are wearing red) mustard (if you have any yellow on) but I prefer to call you Ducky because you sure know how to pucker those lips when its time for a kiss! You have a laugh that is addictive and has other people giggling at the sound of your joy. You are inquisitive and thoughtful. You love to lead us on hikes during our camping trips and observe the beauty at God's hands with a simple "God made this good."

Your mind and mouth never stop working, I can't teach you enough in one day! I see such confidence in you and determination that will bring tremendous glory to the Heavenly Kingdom! You are a wonderful kid, full of encouragement. When Kade can't do something you teach him, or you say "yes you can do it Kade!" Just at the right moment you will whisper "mommy, you are a great mommy." You are never shy to express emotion and I pray that remains a lifetime.

Happy Birthday Ketchup (you are wearing red today)!

No comments:

Post a Comment