Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"You're better than Chuck Norris"

If you were to get to the core of every one woman's desire it may be this very thing. Few know us well enough to accomplish it. We ask ourselves if we are worth the effort. We worry ourselves sick if it isn't there...


Pursuit.


I was physically, emotionally, and spiritually pursued by my man this weekend. It was like Chad sensed my achy joints and would roll up beside me on his bike to give me a word of encouragement or distract me with a funny shirt to read. A text would buzz in my pocket just at the right moment to know that I was being thought of at that very second. I never doubted the prayers scrolling through Chad's head for me. Chad's loud voice was something that fluttered my heart- it could bring a smile to my face in the mix of hundreds of spectators because I knew if my man was out there I'd hear him!

So my sweet Chad, you ARE better than Chuck Norris.

1 comment: