I can't tell you how much I treasure Chad without saying thank you to his dad. Larry, you loved Cathy wholeheartedly. Chad watched that and is so tender with me. Thank you for showing your boy what it looks like to love your woman always, with integrity and pursuit.I've said it before, but I'm still amazed that Chad can look at me after 10 years like I'm the only woman in the world. In all my self consciousness and weight fluctuations over the years Chad has never batted an eye. I've never stopped being the girl he is crazy about.
While Chad's chops have shortened, as well as the length of his goatee, his heart for God has lengthened. His love for God is unwavering. His ability to make me laugh has developed into near perfection.
Chad babe, I love that you are strong enough to tell me yes and tender enough to tell me no. You have stepped up to be an amazing leader in our home. You are respected in your work and at church. I am so proud to be your wife! You make submitting- something that is hard for such a strong willed woman- simple. You take the time to hear me out and weigh options. You are not impulsive- which when talking about buying a truck, a paddle boat, or a bike can be annoying! Despite the over talking of things you do, I love how you are consistent. You do not waiver. you are upright.
He holds success in store for the upright,
he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless.
Proverbs 2:7
I ask the Lord for lots and lots and lots of years with you! To change generations for His kingdom, to influence others for His glory, and to giggle endlessly with you.
Love you babe.
Sunshine
:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words to your man Keri! Your marriage is a great encouragement and example to me! I love watching you two together! You guys are giddy about each other and it is quite contagious! Thankful for your new friendship! I hope you guys have a fantastic get away this weekend (no doubt that you wont :))! Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
Lisa
Happy Anniversary you two!!!
ReplyDelete