Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May- a fun month so far!

The month started with the boys receiving applause for their hard work done in Awanas.
Our church honors lifegroup leaders with swords. This is a group of people I really enjoy! We were all thrilled to receive a piece of our armor!
I'm not a baseball fan, but I will say the best way to watch the sport is with a group of 5 & 6 year olds. Its precious and hilarious! The boys had their first game last Saturday and they enjoyed themselves-snacks and all!
Chad started teaching the boys how to play chess last night. He is so patient! They left their game overnight and are hoping to have some time tonight to finish it!

More fun times to come. Baseball, a BIG anniversary that includes a 2 night getaway without the kids, and who knows what else!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment