Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Energy

I'm so excited that I have energy again! About 2:00 yesterday afternoon I started feeling close to normal but would still tire easily. I managed to do laundry, sweep the house, and chase the boys (SLOWLY) at the park but in between breaks of rest. I'm glad to report that this morning I have gone to get a new tire, gotten groceries, and vacuumed out & washed Chad's truck and I'm still feeling great! My legs are still saying "hey, you know you used the junk outta me the other day" but I'm no longer moving like a grandma!

Next thing on my list to tackle: shrinking my stomach from the glorious training days!

1 comment:

  1. you are AWESOME btw! i'm so blessed to have a wife that will surprise me by cleaning and washing my truck. you never cease to amaze me girl. luv u.

    -chad

    ReplyDelete