Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PRODUCTIVE

I LOVE days where I'm productive. I feel accomplished!!! Today I managed to run 3 miles (it was tough!), text Termite a ridiculous amount (not a substitute for the real thing), knock out 3 more peoples Christmas, score some skinny black jeans I've been hunting for ($15.99 holla), iron my clothes to take to a consignment shop (while watching Nate Berkus show, FAV), drop them off, meet Chad for lunch, fall in love with a puppy, text some more, do some pta stuff at school, go to the bank, get much needed groceries, exchange jeans for Chad.

All before 3!

Awesomeness right! Now I'm gonna veg with the boys for an hour before dinner and church.

2 comments:

  1. i love that fall into the "productive" post!
    termite

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! And to think, I hadn't even showered by then. You put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete