Friday, November 18, 2011

HEY HEY HEY

What do you name a blog when you can't think of something clever??? I went with "hey, hey, hey". In all caps for enthusiasm, or for dominance- whatev...

I'm feeling silly today.

2 workouts under my belt since the doosey on Sunday. I managed to lift weights(like 1/2 what I typically do) and I went to flow today, its a yoga pilates mix. So far so good.

The people that know me best have been paying close attention to my verbiage. On Sunday I was like "hell no would I ever do another". On Monday, it was like "if I ever..." On Tuesday it was "I could be talked into it..." and the slip of tongue today was "my next one..." So I like being crazy, there's nothing wrong with that. To use Kade's words Chad said "I knewd it!"

And how do you end a post when you can't think of a clever ending?

BYE BYE BYE
(whose singing NSYNC now!?!)

2 comments: