Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going to the chapel...

J.D. has been talking about marrying me lately. It started out sweet and now it's getting a little creepy. He is picking out clothes for me to wear when "we all can marry you." I know some of you mothers are outraged at me saying it is creepy but it is the truth! (I mean I am not so creeped out I am going to return the boy or anything-haha).

Kade is getting the hang of the night light and staying in bed until 7:05- what a beautiful gift that is!

Chad has his first test with his masters program this week, I know he is gonna knock em dead!

We are on schedule to have a laundry room added on around May. It won't be anything too fancy but will get those machines out of the garage and into my house! I will also get a new set of machines to accompany the new space- bigger and better than ever. Somehow I feel the fun of the room will wear off soon and it will just be a place to do my chores in. I still can't get over how much laundry those two tiny tots can create! But they help load the machines and put clothes away- such handy little assistants.

We are also hoping to plan a family cruise in the months to come. JD's teacher went to the beach and he is eager to see the sand and water for himself. They don't know about the trip and for all of our sakes let's keep it on the down low until further notice or we might all go crazy from the questions!!!

I have a 10k this weekend. Got a fun new shirt, which I am sure will make me faster! Also excited about spending the weekend with Mike and Aimee, it has been like 3 months.

Well, there is a brief update on us. It is a lovely day out so I think I will take the boys somewhere fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment