Sunday, February 15, 2009

I was thinking the other day, what if cartoons got saved

Conversation with JD & mommy:

JD: "Mommy, I'm not sick anymore"

me: "that's great babe"

JD: "Target will make me feel better."

(a kid after my own heart!)



Tonight with Chad & JD:

Chad: "JD when you grow up you are going to be a shepard of men and a leader"

JD: "Like Truman's mom?"

Chad: "no, not quite like that"

JD: "like Betty?" (our deceased elderly neighbor)

Chad: "I'm just not sure about that buddy"


Tonight with Kade and Chad:

Chad: "Kade you are going to be light in the world, and a strong witness of Christ"

Kade: "Like superman"

Chad: "exactly"

2 comments:

  1. Alex (our 4 yr old girl): Daddy, you have ketchup for brains...

    Aren't kids cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I didn't know you had a blog! Hope your garage sale went well!

    P.S. I thought your blog url was about a person who loves shoes. When I got to your page, it all made sense!

    ReplyDelete