Sounds cute but brace yourself, this is not for the easily queezied.
As we continue on the adventure called "potty training" (who named it that?? it should be called "just when think you are done wiping your kids *^@ [that is a cussword for all of you less than younger generations]) we are seriously trying anything. Yesterday I let Kade walk around in his poo in the backyard. I couldn't smell it so what the heck. Don't get all huffy and call CPS- it was for a very short period of time in hopes that he would completely gross out. Nope, not Kade, he just kept on playing. He did give me a look like "you don't care?" ( I think if he doesn't why do I so much!!!).
Today was yet another poo adventure. I know some of you are thinking I should get better at using context clues. (I personally think that is one of my strong suits- I mean I have to keep up with my brothers vocabulary so I have learned to put two and two together along the way. ) Kade does not give any context clues honestly. No faces, no grunts, no consistency in time of day. This afternoon I was outside enjoying the weather with my boys when Kade says "monny, I'm stinky." So I think I will try yet another tactic. I will have Kade clean up after himself. Kade and I make it into the bathroom and I begin to verbally direct him on what to do. He wipes himself, er he goes through the motions but gets most of it on the sparkling potty I scrubbed like a crazy woman yesterday. He then begins to take off his pants and manages to throw the poo into mid air and lands it on the tile with a 'smack'- you think I am kidding. I am NOT. Knowing common sense isn't really developed in my 3 year old I advise him to "pick up the poopoo and put in the potty" thinking touching his own waste will turn on the light bulb of love we all have for poop in the potty. No such luck, Kade picked it up and took his clothes to the washing machine without batting an eye...
Maybe this is why they called Chad and his brother Dirty Little Hoes boys. I've got 2 of my own and am experiencing it all first hand.
No worries- everything has been cleaned and disenfected including my sons hands.
One more thought I will leave you with: if he doesn't care about touching his own waste what else has he been touching. EW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment