Friday, February 6, 2009

Have you thanked God for the sense of smell lately?

This morning I had more reason to praise God for my ability to smell than just the appreciation of blueberry muffins or some other breakfast food... As the boys ate their breakfast I worked on separating laundry. While walking towards the hallway I sniffed something that smelt like paint primer. With little ones around you learn not to write off stuff like this to your imagination. I started sniffing like our weeny dog. It was strongest in JD's room. I ask God to show me the source and as I turn around I see something odd on top of JD's lamp.

Lamp on + nurf ball = melted smelly mess. See the picture of the removed light bulb below.



Always an adventure! Kade fessed up and lamps are now an access by "parents permission" only item. :)

JD's latest is "it's just a joke!" I guess he learned it at school but it is pretty funny!

2 comments: