Friday, September 3, 2010

Adventures in dating

Just to broaden your knowledge of us Hoes Chad is predictable, precise, analytical. It has always amazed me how he can balance such staunch qualities with laughter, playfulness, and great social skills! I am probably more predictable than I'd like to think, prefer to be in charge of my own schedule (b/c I like it to be ever changing), and though I would have never used it to describe myself in years past-dating back through childhood--- adventuress.

Chad's idea of changing up a datenight entails picking a different restaurant. Mine could be as simple as a walk around the park or a kidnap to a theme park (which I did for Chad prekids).

*sidenote: isn't it funny how you kind of mark your relationship as pre and post kids

ANYWAY, last night we had an awesome opportunity to have a fun, dream date! We set out for Ft Worth KID FREE, hit up Luke's Locker where we got new shoes for the half marathon we are running in October, tried a new restaurant, and then headed to the Cowboys game.

So much fun!!! I felt carefree and it is so exciting just to get outta town for a night and be "two wild and crazy guys" -anyone???







No comments:

Post a Comment