Monday, September 20, 2010

Obscure Monday's

On top of my laundry, sheets, ironing, dinner, teach water, train for half (ya know the usual) I've deemed Monday's "do on obscure chore" day. Last week I got all the ceiling fans clean. This week I vacuumed out my car (which I am happy to say was done before 8:10!). When do you squeeze in the random cleaning?

2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! Random cleaning is all I do, because it is odd for me to have time to do chores. I did clean out my car last week after work. I also did my laundry 3 days ago (which is still in and on top of the dryer). I have no intention of doing anything else until next week, I may do the dishes then. I cannot WAIT for school to be done! I'm looking forward to cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, obscure chore day! i like the sound of that.

    well, yesterday was my chore day: toilets, tub, sinks, floors... i need to throw something different in there to mix it up, i'm thinking. normal chores are so boooorrring.

    ReplyDelete