JD, your laugh is one-of-a-kind. You are honest, loyal, studious. You are brave and find friends effortlessly everywhere you go! You melt my heart like no one else can with your thoughtful words you so freely give to those around you--I pray you never lose that quality!
Your preferences in play are more tangible, technical items. Pretend isn't something you prefer. You love legos, comic books, and [despite our efforts in prolonging] video games. You like to know the rules and follow them-so much like your daddy!
Your actions are thought out and calculated before executed. You are independent, bold, and confident. I am stretched as a mom and a believer by you and I love that we share a Heavenly Father! You challenge me to grow and learn as you so longing wish to. My heart beams with overwhelming joy and thankfulness that I got chosen to walk with you through life. Happy Birthday hotshot!
sweetest post ever! happy birthday j.d! you gotta great mom ;)
ReplyDeletesure would love to meet these sweet boys one day!
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) Birthday JD! Hope y'all had fun!
ReplyDelete