Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've got good news and I've got bad news

The good news? JD will be learning 50 words over the year to help with reading, his teacher sent home flash cards and JD knows 42 of the 50 words. I know, he's a genius.

On the less than bright side he got a note sent home with him today, but my too much like his momma with the honesty kid shared before I could read. A girl was getting on his nerves so instead of using his words he punched her in the face (not hard enough she cried so it couldn't have been that bad right!?!?)

Remember a few weeks ago when I decided to just enjoy the compliment JD's teacher sent him? It was for this very reason!

2 comments:

  1. What a smartie!

    Oh my goodness! Being the smart, honest, sweet guy he is I'm sure he will learn his lesson!

    (Is it bad that I find it a little bit funny that he punched an annoying girl?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I punched a girl in 3rd grade for the very same reason and to this day believe her life is better because of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete