Friday, September 17, 2010

You can't have everything....where would you put it?

I finally feel like we are settling into the school year. (Its only taken JD being in school a month and Kade 2 weeks!) We are still having to be strict on bedtimes because my two cuties are pretty exhausted come 7:30. We are having to be protective and picky when it comes to our social outings. Chad and I are signed up for another half marathon in October so we are running our little hearts-and legs-out. I'm really working on speed this year and some days my body is mad at me for that! We are also starting up a new life group, we passed the torch on to a great couple capable and ready to lead others. Starting from scratch is actually something I feel good at. I feel less socially awkward with strangers, yes I realize that is bananas! God's also called me to start up a women's bible/book study and I can say being two weeks in I'm LOVING IT! The boys started up with AWANAS again this year, JD is in the BIG times being a Spark and Kade is loving being the big kid in Cubbies.

So that is us in a nutshell, we spend our evenings cooking as a family, reading, playing games, or sock wrestling. Its a simple life and one that I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment