ANYWAY, Kade started school this week. It's amazing to me that they are adopted. I actually FORGET at times. They have SOOOO many of our qualities. Kade has one particular quality that he shares with his beloved Grandad. It has been fun to watch their relationship develop because I think they just "get" each other!
Apparently, my dad was very smart early on but didn't let anyone know it. Apparently, my dad left my grandma looking rather stupid (her words) as teachers expressed their delight with my dads well of knowledge. Apparently, Kade shares this quality.
The sneaky little fella! I pick him up from his second day of school and as I saw him with his Batman (b/c HE remembered about show n tell) I asked if it was indeed show n tell day. The teachers then tell me it was supposed to be something red, started with an 'A' or the shape they were learning for the week. This morning as we drove to school Kade showed me a ponytail holder that he got from who knows where that he was very excited about and in all my motherly enthusiasm I said "oh." The teachers shared with me that he then took said hair band- which happened to be RED and ROUND-out and put it around Batman's head. The stink was on me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment