Tuesday, October 25, 2011

For you Mandy! (and other ramblings)

PR stands for "personal record".

10 miles in the books today. The wind was outrageous! I couldn't seem to find a tail wind (I heart tail winds!). 15 done this week out of the 40 due. Gotta love peak week... Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could get sick of eating anything I wanted (okay, not anything, but close to it). I can honestly say I'm sick of eating. Refueling is exhausting. I burn approximately 100 calories a mile- you do the math. It appears my love affair with pizza is even diminishing. Yet I am still having to eat plenty. Its definitely tricky and I know my friends that are trying to lose are reading this scoffing at me, heck I will be scoffing at myself when its over, screaming "enjoy it!" :) Despite the sunscreen (that no matter what kind I use seems to make me sweat more) I'm still tanning.

5 tomorrow, then 20 on Friday.

Okay, I'm thinking that I shouldn't blog immediately following a long run. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! And great job on the training. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! The end is in sight.

    -Chad

    ReplyDelete