As you all know I am no longer on facebook. I LOVE the freedom its given me- I don't have lost hours and my self consciousness is no longer in constant attack. Because of this I am leery to start tweeting. But I have a ton of one liners flinging through my head throughout the day that try as I might I just can't work into a full fledged blog.
For example, this morning I was up in the 5's to eat my breakfast(so it can digest before my long run) and as I lay back in bed for a little while I somehow started thinking about the name Cathy. That has to be the most popular middle aged woman's name. Without trying I could think of 5.
What am I suppose to do with that?!? I don't want to waste it! I seriously have random thoughts (that I think are at worse worth a chuckle, but more like hilarious. ew- or maybe even though provoking) all throughout my day...
To tweet or not to tweet? Over the last few years I've really gotten to a point where no media (okay except maybe texting) has a hold on me. I like that I can walk away from the computer or t.v. I don't want to get too into shows and that is what is holding me back from twitter.
I've got 14 miles today to think about it.
OOO please don't start tweeting, I don't want to have to reopen my twitter account!! :) I like the mystery that encompasses you when you don't have FB and Twitter. Plus, Twitter could be a gateway drug... lol
ReplyDelete