Monday, October 10, 2011

"Recovery"

While I was SUPPOSED to be recovering from hip pain and holding off run burnout I decided the boys bathroom was in need of a face lift. 4 years ago I was so excited to be a mommy and have kids in my house. I wanted bright colors that shouted "kids live here!" And while I still love my kids and am very much glad that I have the privilege to be called mommy, I was ready to say goodbye to the bright and mature things up a little!

I scampered through the storage shed and found paint that we already had that would work! score! Then I found at goodwill 4 small picture frames. And my big splurge was a globe that was set up to be a light but I took it apart to just be a pretty thing to look at. So this project cost us some manual labor and about $25!
(please ignore the stripe near the globe, its a shadow. I'm not into random stripes)

My hip was able to recover despite the rush of wanting to get the project done!

1 comment: