Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun? Yeah, we know how to

If weekends start on Friday (and why shouldn't they!?!) they began with 14 miles. In that time I decided against twitter- I really like being detached from so many media outlets. After my run Chad and I had a few hours solo in the afternoon before picking up the kids. We had a party early in the evening.


During the party we let Kade snap a ton of pictures. And although some turned out headless children, he did a great job overall. A few of his collection:


Chad had a charity 5k his work was participating in Saturday morning. He rocked it, marking a PR!!! So proud of you Chad!!!


Next up camping! The weather was perfect!!!


We finished the weekend with parent night at Awanas.

3 comments:

  1. aunt debbie? yes, the love birds!
    lisa t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I could goggle this but what is PR? I've seen it on other blogs too.

    ReplyDelete