Tuesday, August 7, 2012

groceries, laundry, cook, kids. REPEAT

For years I've felt more than a little lost about my "ministry". I so desperately long to be used for God's kingdom! This has resorted in dabbling here and there but still turning up empty. Frustration would build up after these attempts to find where I could serve God and then confusion because I truly feel anointed for something. But what is that something???

We have been learning on the life of David and Sunday a guest speaker (one of my favorites the church brings in- you don't find too many 75+ year olds that speak sarcasm!) pointed out that although David was anointed to be king it did not occur for 20 years. He had lessons to learn before he got the crown.

How encouraging! I am called to my own "crown" and am being refined and prepared to walk in anointed authority. The Lord is gracious to allow me to taste a little of what He has in store for me in my every day living and that is so invigorating! I've gotta say that those tastes are delicious and incredible and completely make the wait worth it!

Be encouraged that during the mundane day (ie:groceries, laundry, cook, kids. REPEAT.) we are being refined so that when we get our crown we can run with confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment