Sunday, August 19, 2012
Kade is SEVEN!
We spent Kade's birthday with my good friend Bean. It was a simple day (party to come) of too much video gaming and a few presents. I love that Kade can enjoy a simple day and still know he is super special! Kade is naturally hilarious. He asked before we left for Del Rio "does Teara's house have electricity?" (okay it is Del Rio, that might be a legitimate question). During the day he told us “I am never going to do a handstand far away, because people die doing that."
For Kade when he is old enough to not wipe my kisses off:
Tater, I look at you and so much stirs in me. I see you playing alone and worry you will struggle with the things I did. I hear the passion in your voice when someone is sad and it astonishes me. My mind can't grasp how-when-why you started giving your toys away. In so many ways you are tremendous. You, my sweet boy, are sensitive to the spirit. How many 6 year olds(now 7 yr olds) can pray asking the Lord if they should be reading a certain comic book, listen, and then obey!?! You stand for what is right. Your laugh is contagious, your dimples irresistible. You have daddy's square knees and sturdy ankles. I love that you do not give away love freely, but when you do the moment is etched in ones heart forever. I love you always monkey, Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment