Here is a conversation we had on the way to the grocery store this morning.
Kade: "I not scared of thunder anymore monny."
Monny (thats me): "that is great, because you are a big boy huh?"
Kade: "yeah"
Monny: "but you know you don't have to be scared because Jesus is with us everywhere."
JD: "I'm not scared of nothing, except my closet at night"
Monny: "Well, Jesus is with you, He is in the closet, and in bed with you, He is outside, and even with you when you take a bath."
Kade: "Jesus is naked!!!" then much laughter by both boys.
***Monny sighs here***
Monny:" Boys we aren't supposed to talk about people being naked, especially Jesus" (you know, our LORD AND SAVIOR)!
Despite the inappropriateness of it all, I'm pretty sure God is up there rolling in laughter with them!
so cute! i look forward to these conversations with my own. one of mine is already beginning to make us laugh quite a bit.
ReplyDeleteThat's Hilarious!! So funny! Sounds just like j.D.! He is such a blessing in my life each Sunday! ----Raegan Byington:))))
ReplyDelete