Chad and I'd- okay mostly me, because let's face it Chad doesn't think about these things)- been on the lookout for some cheap bunkbeds to replace the cheap queen bed JD has been sleeping on. I wanted him to have more floor space and a kid room. Well, thanks to my sister in law we found some! We already had the mattresses (shout out to Ingram's and Bailey's) so this project came in at $75! The paint actually cost more than the frame!!! After a painting fiasco (latex paint + humidity=yuck) the boys are very excited to be napping in the NEW beds!
At least now I know why Chad works, so JD can buy stuff for his room! I laughed so hard that day that JD stuck his head into my office to tell me that "my dad works so that we can buy stuff and go places."
ReplyDeletethese look great! I REALLY like the color.
ReplyDelete