Monday, January 25, 2010

Its never been a squeaky wheel

Our bedroom has finally become the squeaky wheel in my house. Its been ignored long enough. I've always just kind of "made due." Last spring I found a quilt that met the criteria-bright, cheery, grown up looking. SO we painted the walls to compliment the quilt. However, once the quilt was washed and put on the bed we realized how insanely ITCHY it was. So, I took it back and after an honest explanation the store gave me my money back.

Our walls remain a sherbet-y green (yuck) with my plain brown quilt (yawn). Don't get me wrong, I'm a BROWN fanatic, but its just not working for me...

I found the quilt of my dreams on ebay. Hand stitched, all the right colors to where we wouldn't even have to paint again. BUT its got a reserve of $200. SHESH! I've found some alternate plans but they require PAINTING(double yuck)...

Maybe I need an intervention...

No comments:

Post a Comment