Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FB withdrawls you ask?

I have peace about my decision to rid my facebook account. Who knows, maybe I'm a pioneer to bring back old school coffee and chatting. It has an appeal to it! The only issue I really have is that I have these facebook status updates that are running through my head all day long! Just when you think it wasn't really influencing you, think again!

2 comments:

  1. haha... thats so true. I do that all the time, but only end up posting like 1%. Which is prob a good thing. As some people post TMI!

    Though I'm a little sad you're gone from FB I'm very glad you are still doing the blog so I can keep up with you and your cute kiddos! I'll work on being better about blogging so you can stay in the loop with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you were gone! Glad I remembered your blog - I love it!

    ReplyDelete