Friday, January 1, 2010

TWO and then a NINE

Today is my sweet man's birthday. Ten years ago we were just "friends" although, I don't befriend others in that way anymore! 10 years. When I met Chad he was so fun and silly but had this inner peace, confidence, Jesus in him. It was the thing that sold my heart on him- not to mention that he was hilarious, not afraid to laugh LOUD, had awesome legs and hands, and was a hottie!!!

I can say that all these things still ring true over my man. Over the years I've got to see him change, mold into what God had in mind. And I'm telling you there is nothing sexier!

I love our inside jokes babe, I love getting the chance to laugh with you. I adore your heart for Jesus and feel so special that you understand my grunts.

I pray this day you hear how excited the boys and I are to get the chance to walk through life with you. To see what Jesus is like THROUGH you. I pray you know how much joy you bring to Jesus and His kingdom.

Love you poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment