Yes, He is even in that!
Just a few weeks ago I was thinking (and thanking the Lord) about how we'd never had a throw up in the car experience. Well, we've been broken in! After a quick trip to visit Chad's grandmother in the hospital in Ft Worth we came home. JD's been been super duper hungry lately but also experimenting with overeating (this is being prayed out). He was in full swing on Saturday and like a good grandpa, Panpaw was pushing the cookies.
All seemed well, he didn't eat much lunch but asked for dinner so we obliged as we left Ft Worth. The boys quickly settled down and fell asleep after a long quick day. After sleeping for about an hour JD stirred and coughed a little which is totally normal. Then he just began throwing up. Chad was able to pull over quickly and safely and we started working to get our little man cleaned up.
So here are the gifts from the Lord:
- I'd actually packed their pj's if we left late for them to change into, so we had a change of clothes
- We were only 20 away from home!
- JD's throw up hardly touched him, it was contained to his car seat and the car mat
- our car seat covers come off and can be machine washed
- I have a husband that doesn't mind digging in and cleaning up (in fact, Chad has cleaned up more vomit than I ever have!)
- Kade slept through the entire thing
- The smell wasn't horrible as we were able to wipe most of it off in some field off I20
I'm sure I am missing a few. But I just love when I find the Lord in even the dingy things. He is everywhere and I want to continue to seek Him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment