In light of the last posts heaviness I thought today I'd lighten things up and list a few things you might not know about me.
For starters I'm pretty nostalgic. I can get an ache in my heart for a time in my life with the right smell, taste, or sound that sometimes won't go away until I pull out a yearbook or a schlew of pictures.
When I'm at home alone I sometimes giggle for no reason other than I'm a child of God. I can be caught skipping or hopping too.
I'm not near as nerdy as Chad (is that even possible!), but I am nerdy.
I don't like too many chick flicks. But the spring break of my jr year in high school my best friend and I watched Pretty Women more than a dozen times. About 9 years ago I decided my favorite movie shouldn't be about a Hooker, shortly after I took the name Hoes.
I'm pretty sure I only love red because one time at a youth camp someone told me I looked nice in red. Its the only color someone has ever really said that about. Wanta guess how much red I've got in my closet???
I'm secretly hoping 80's hair comes back because I could rock the junk outta GIGANTIC HAIR. No perm needed.
My grandad called me Miss Priss growing up. He died when I was 12, before I got to ask him why. Maybe it was because I was the on girl in the family, but gosh I'd like to know. I hated being called that, but I'd give anything to hear it a few more times.
I thought I made the trend of wearing flip flops my sr year in high school. I also thought my idea to make a bday cake for Jesus on Christmas was a Keri original. Apparently I'm only a trend setter in my head!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment