Let me clear the air first and say that I am NOT addicted to dirt. Oh, I'm not afraid of it, I am after all a camping girl, not to mention (I've never understood that saying because aren't I mentioning it???) I have 4 males surrounding me constantly, so that should tell you something... BUT what I do like is to see how much dirt I'm getting rid of. Today I borrowed a friends carpet shampoo-er and despite my efforts in hand cleaning them a few months ago, the floors were gross. Its exciting to see how much "gunk" I was able to flush. I feel like a better person!
I didn't intend to make the parallel, but isn't that what Christ wants to do for us? Clean out the dirt so we can look at it and say "look at what I'm free from!"
We are about to do our carpets.. I'll let you know how much we get! I almost don't want to know!
ReplyDeletegood stuff
ReplyDelete