So I'm going to make light of the title, be forewarned.
I'm about to confess something but I have no intentions on repenting. Which means, I'm going to fess up about an action I take and won't be turning away from it...
I like funyuns.
And much to my rears dismay I have found the snack size for THIRTY FIVE CENTS at Big Lots. Which is right NEXT to my gym. Typically, I won't buy food from there but I figure its funyuns- can they really go bad!?!?
OMG! I love them too!!!!!!!! They are so light and fluffy and just heavenly. (Minus the awful breath afterwards).
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh girl!
ReplyDelete.35 cents you say? ohmygosh, this is the most awesome news ive heard in a while. guess what?? i love them too! they are so badly stinky but greatness. and i hear that if you're eating chips or foods that are not all that great for you that fluffy foods are the best to eat... like puffy cheetos, pork rhines, and then of course funyons! yesss! we're okay! doode, 35 cents... im so excited!
ReplyDelete