Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simmer Down Momma Bear

Nothing gets me hotter (as in mad) than to hear of a kid not being nice to on of my own. Well, actually the only thing that can is to insult my man.

Chad and I have always wanted independent kids so we do a lot of encouraging on how the boys can work through things on their own. But the ugly side of me sure gets fired up when I'm told a girl 3 years older than my kid is pushing and name calling. Thankfully I send my kids to school with the greatest protection known to man-thanks God for covering them!

JD is prayed up and equipped with his stern voice today we practiced.

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. John 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment