Friday, January 7, 2011

My worst nightmare comes true.

I'm predictable.

There I said it.

Okay, so that isn't really my worst nightmare.

It is a nice quality to have- especially in regards to schedules, attitudes, and budgets. And maybe husbands, yes for sure husbands. In fact I'm certain predictability has been passed down in the Hoes men for multiple generations. It is nice to know that if Chad gets home past 5:08 he is getting me flowers- I never worry about his safety... As much as I respect this quality I like spontaneity!

The thrill of just wiping my schedule clear to visit a friend is spectacular! I am such a wild woman that I will throw caution to the wind (ahem, by skipping laundry) and go shopping. See, I'm wild.

But there it is, the realization that maybe in my spontaneity I am very reliable, which makes me predictable???

This all started with the fact that I TRIED branching out with a different looking blog background and didn't like it at all. Let's face it- I'm going to pick browns, yellows, and oranges. And if it has flowers all the better!

Whew. I've talked myself down from my worst nightmare, to "maybe its not so bad..."

1 comment:

  1. Predictability is a good trait to have! I love the new background and I love you!

    ReplyDelete